*Product ships in 1-2 Days and delivers in 5-7 Days
UP TO THREE LIFTING IN ONE RACK
Space is always in short supply in a weight room, so we designed our Rack and a Half for maximum work in minimum space. While large in appearance, the Rack and a Half supports up to three lifters at one time. One benching, squatting, overhead pressing, etc. on the Half Rack end; one in the Power Rack squatting or overhead pressing; and one doing Olympic lifts with our optional Lifting Platform. The Half Rack and Power Rack areas have their own resistance controls. The Rack and a Half is the only Rack that comes standard with the Hardwood Maple Insert.
- Allows training at any speed, from controlled to explosive, for improved power
- Unique hybrid design combines smooth Keiser Dynamic Variable Resistance and free weight resistance to emphasize not only strength training but also speed and stability training
- All in one system to accomplish more in less space
- Frame is constructed of 11 gauge steel. All frame components are placed in a “jig” welding fixture which is used to insure parts are located in exact position each time, thus ensuring consistent fabrication
- Customizable workouts for all users
- A rack to fit every need
- Dual displays to satisfy both user and trainer
- ADA compliant - Section 44 Disabled Access Tax Credit
107.5” / 2731 mm
83” / 2108 mm
133" / 3378 mm
1805 lbs / 819 kg
0 - 200 lbs / 0 - 91 kg
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at HomeAndy.com then find the identical item for less at select online competitors. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or within 14 days after purchase.
We are here to make our customers happy and maintain the best offers and lowest prices for our products. Simply reach out to us and we are happy to help you.
Product Quality Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.