*Product ships in 1-2 Days and delivers in 5-7 Days
THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL
The M3 Indoor Bike was introduced in 2006 and featured Magnetic Resistance, a Simple Self-Tensioning Poly-V Belt Drive, and a Display that showed the Power you were producing in Watts—all firsts in Indoor Cycling. It raised the bar so high, it took four years for our competition to respond. The M3 of today is also the beneficiary of over a decade of refinements, including the same power accuracy as the M3i. It features a four-way adjustable seat and a two-way adjustable handlebars. The M3 can be purchased without the Display if you so desire. Today, the M3 and its offspring are still the only Group Cycling Bikes built in the United States.
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Two-way adjustable handlebars
- Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
44” / 1118 mm
26” / 661 mm
51” / 1296 mm
87 lbs / 40 kg
KEISER INDOOR BIKE COMPUTER
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at HomeAndy.com then find the identical item for less at select online competitors. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or within 14 days after purchase.
We are here to make our customers happy and maintain the best offers and lowest prices for our products. Simply reach out to us and we are happy to help you.
Product Quality Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.