*Product ships in 1-2 Days and delivers in 5-7 Days
First Degree Fitness Newport AR Plus Red-Black, the First Degree Fitness Newport AR Plus Red-Black is a top dealer in the home rec center classification, this recreational paddling is reasonable for all wellness levels. In the event that you are looking for an attractive, useful bit of wellness hardware that can offer an inside and out absolute body exercise, the First Degree Fitness Newport AR Plus Red-Black is awesome. Planned with a slim, energetic red edge that supports a smooth and solid slide on the leg, this indoor rower offers a low effect, instinctive development at a reasonable value point.
On the off chance that you love a wellness challenge you will value FDF's protected twin tank with variable liquid obstruction innovation that guarantees no dead spots all through each stroke. Conveying a wide scope of paddling obstruction levels, the First Degree Fitness Newport AR Plus Red-Black will motivate you to push your cutoff points while encountering the sight, sound and feel of genuine on-water paddling.
Cardio at home has never been so straightforward, the inherent travel wheels make the First Degree Fitness Newport AR Plus Red-Black easy to move around and store away in the vertical position when wrapped up.
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Multi-level fitness monitor (with USB port) displays: Time, Distance, 500m split time, Strokes per minute, Calories per hour, Watts, Interval training, Heart-rate (optional)
- Fluid Water Rower gives a natural jerk-free “catch” at beginning of stroke, offering a smooth fluid motion
- Adjustable levels of fluid resistance: · Adjust the water from the inner to outer chamber to adjust the overall resistance via a simple-to-use dial · Self-regulated – row harder to increase the resistance with the natural resistance of the water
- Multiple chamber ribbed internal tank · Triple bladed stainless steel impeller system · Sealed twin tank · Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters
- Retain constant tension & recoil action with: · Belt-drive pulley system · 1” nylon strap · Bungee cord Ergonomic handle helps to prevent strain on hands, wrists & arms SEAT & TRACK · 12” seat height · Concealed track · Seat runs on precision bearings & Delrin low friction rollers
- Height adjustable foot plates with safety straps
- Durable anodized aluminum frame finished in red
- Rower can be stored upright to save space without having to empty the water tank
- Built-in transport wheels
- Approx. 77.8” long x 20.9” wide x 20.1” high
- Approx. 68 lbs
965mm x 555 x 572 (38 x 22 x 23"), N/W 25.8kg (58lbs), G/W 32.0kg (71lbs), Cubic Metres 0.3065
1300mm x 70 x 90 (52 x 3 x 4"), N/W 1.8kg (3.9lbs), G/W 2.0kg (5lbs), Cubic Metres 0.008
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at HomeAndy.com then find the identical item for less at select online competitors. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or within 14 days after purchase.
We are here to make our customers happy and maintain the best offers and lowest prices for our products. Simply reach out to us and we are happy to help you.
Product Quality Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.