*Product ships in 1-2 Days and delivers in 5-7 Days
PROPER LAT PULLS, SAFER THAN EVER
The inherent danger with Lat Pull Down machines is the failure of the cable and the solid bar that comes crashing down on your head or neck as a result. We built one once, but the constant fear of a cable failure without any warning wasn’t worth it. Knowing the best pull is a straight pull, the trick was building a machine that simulated the straight pull of a cable with a more reliable solid mechanism. The ingenious mechanism in this Lat Pull Down gives you a straight pull, more reliability, the safety of no cable or bar to crash into your head, and the ability to force your back muscles to get even more involved by leaning into the movement.
- Cost-effective way to provide strength training options
- Virtually zero shock to muscles, connective tissues, and joints
- Smooth Keiser Dynamic Variable Resistance
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- Bilateral movement for body symmetry training
- Large digital displays with resistance and counted repetitions
- Durable construction engineered for years of use
- Thick base for added stability
- 74” / 1880 mm
- 44” / 1118 mm
- 58” / 1473 mm
- 170 lbs / 77 kg
- RESISTANCE RANGE:
- 0 - 225 lbs / 0 - 102 kg
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at HomeAndy.com then find the identical item for less at select online competitors. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or within 14 days after purchase.
We are here to make our customers happy and maintain the best offers and lowest prices for our products. Simply reach out to us and we are happy to help you.
Product Quality Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.