*Product ships in 1-2 Days and delivers in 5-7 Days
TRICEPS – WHY TRICEPS?
Most of us depend on our triceps more than we realize. As we age, the strength of our triceps is often called upon to make up for our lack of strength in our legs. You realize this when you push down on the arms of a chair to get out of the chair. That’s the triceps in action, and that’s exactly how we train them. You are in a seated position and pushing down on the handles as if you were doing dips or getting out of a chair. For power and performance, it mimics a dip with the ability to work at game speed.
- Cost-effective way to provide strength training options
- Virtually zero shock to muscles, connective tissues, and joints
- Smooth Keiser Dynamic Variable Resistance
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- Bilateral movement for body symmetry training
- Large digital displays with resistance and counted repetitions
- Durable construction engineered for years of use
- Thick base for added stability
- 61” / 1550 mm
- 37” / 940 mm
- 58” / 1473 mm
- 141 lbs / 64 kg
- RESISTANCE RANGE:
- 0 - 330 lbs / 0 - 150 kg
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at HomeAndy.com then find the identical item for less at select online competitors. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or within 14 days after purchase.
We are here to make our customers happy and maintain the best offers and lowest prices for our products. Simply reach out to us and we are happy to help you.
Product Quality Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.