*Product ships in 1-2 Days and delivers in 5-7 Days
The all-steel RV Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. The Arrow Steel RV Carport with Metal Cover is equipped to protect a variety of vehicles including your RV, Motorhome, Camper, Truck, Tractor or 5th Wheel camper. Each Arrow RV Carport is made strong with a wind and snow load rating, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather and snow storms. The 14 foot high Metal cover is made from galvanized steel to offer your vehicle years of protection from the weather and harmful UV rays. The steel frame is durable and is made with a powder coating finish to protect the carport for extended corrosion protection. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-taping screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- STRONG AND WEATHER TOUGH - When it is important to protect your RV, Camper, Motorhome, Truck, Tractor, 5th Wheel Trailer or any other tall vehicle the Arrow Carport delivers a 100-mph wind rating and a 35-psf. snow rating for strength and stability.
- TALL MULTI-USE SHADE STRUCTURE- The Arrow 14-foot-tall steel carport is perfect for protecting your vehicle. Also great as a multi-use shade and picnic area cover.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE - The Arrow RV Carports are built from galvanized steel with a black powder-coated finish 2-inch frame for superior rust and corrosion resistance which will offer years of protection for your tall vehicles.
- PROTECTION THAT LASTS - The roof canopy is made from galvanized steel to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays and other damaging weather.
- ASSEMBLY MADE EASY FOR THE DIYer- The RV carport is designed for easy assembly and installation with slip-fit connections and self-taping screws for long-lasting protection
- Disclaimer- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without an enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These loads have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
FRAME MATERIAL STEEL
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N) Y
WATERPROOF (Y/N) No
WATER-RESISTANT (Y/N) Yes
STORAGE BAG INCLUDED (Y/N) No
NOMINAL ASSEMBLED HEIGHT FT. 14
NOMINAL ASSEMBLED WIDTH FT. 14
NOMINAL ASSEMBLED LENGTH FT. 29
RELATED ACCESSORIES #1 AK4
RELATED ACCESSORIES #2 AK100
RELATED ACCESSORIES #3 10036
RELATED ACCESSORIES #4 10075
RELATED ACCESSORIES #5 10471
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN USA
US HTS # 9406.90.0030
SHAPE OF TUBE RECTANGLE
WIND LOAD RATING (MPH) 100
SNOW LOAD RATING (PSF) 35
ROOF ANGLE - UPPER 14
ROOF PITCH - LOWER 3
DOOR / ENTRANCE WIDTH BOTTOM (IN) OUTSIDE ZIPPERS 116
DOOR / ENTRANCE HEIGHT (IN) OUTSIDE ZIPPERS 169
BUILDING SHAPE PEAK
FOUNDATION LENGTH (IN) 360
FOUNDATION WIDTH (IN) 180
WALL HEIGHT (IN) 169
ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN) 344.5
ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN) 192
ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN) 171
TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.) 5888
TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT) 395
FRAME COLOR BLACK
ROOF COLOR CHARCOAL
ROOF TRIM COLOR CHARCOAL
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
FREIGHT CLASS 70
Price Match Guarantee
We'll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at HomeAndy.com then find the identical item for less at select online competitors. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or within 14 days after purchase.
We are here to make our customers happy and maintain the best offers and lowest prices for our products. Simply reach out to us and we are happy to help you.
Product Quality Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.